Who are you?
Performance coaching is for you if you answer yes to the following questions:
- Are you a performer and feel like you’re struggling to reach your full potential?
- Do you know what you want but aren’t quite getting there?
- Do you struggle with self-belief, performance anxiety, motivation, or dealing with setbacks?
- Are you ready to make a change to your life and your performance career?
What can you expect?
This is what you can expect from your coaching sessions:
- A bespoke, personal coaching program designed to identify and tackle blind spots and challenges that are holding you back from success.
- Skills and habits to support you in achieving your full potential.
- Confidence in your abilities as a performer.
- Clarity around your goals and how to achieve them – and the power to put them into action.
- Resilience and stamina in the face of setbacks on your journey.
Why coach with me?
Performing Artists can experience performance anxiety, be plagued by negative self talk, physical and emotional stress, even at times a lack of confidence and lack of direction in their career.
I am a successful performing artist with over 25 years of professional experience. I have sung over forty major operatic roles in the soprano repertoire in Opera Houses across Germany. Early on in my career I was forced to face all my fears and anxieties in order to move forward and create my own opportunities for success. Through thorough self reflection, exercises in building confidence, the use of goal setting, visualisation and using affirmations, I have experienced profound success privately and professionally.
“What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” – Tony Robbins
What do I offer fellow performing artists?
I offer coaching and mentoring on how to navigate this thrilling and sometimes challenging profession. Strategies on building confidence and resilience are profoundly helpful in an environment where we are continually exposing ourselves to the evaluations and criticism of others. Learning how to prepare mentally for auditions and performances can have a significant impact on the emotional health and overall success of a performer.
Get my free ebook!
Part of the journey to becoming a successful performer is securing and performing auditions. Whether it be for a scholarship, competition or an opera company. I have written this ebook to give you some fabulous tips that are guaranteed to assist your preparation for your next audition. This book will give you helpful and constructive tips including what to sing, what to wear and the power of first impressions.
If you would like a free copy of my ebook ‘Ten Tips For Your Next Audition’ please supply your email address and I will send you a copy!